Friday, September 24, 2010

Latest from Paul in India!

Some good news from my end!

I have handed over all my responsibilities in our NGO Lokvikas to my team members. In the last 3 months, I have been successful in mobilizing nearly INR 4.5 million (USD99,000) for our NGO and have told my team that now they are the sole decision makers for the NGO. That money belongs to them and the community. I have also shared with them that from now onwards I am not directly involved in the management of the NGO but will help them whenever there is a genuine need.

Now I am planning to start "operations" on a larger scale. I would like to work across India as well as for poor people in other countries. I have started giving my free and voluntary services to the poor people in different parts of India. I am also giving them free "Rights and access" to use the technology on the "Innovation Irrigation Programme of Rainwater" that I had developed for the betterment of the poor people. I hope it will pick up gradually and I will be able to develope more Community Organisers across India.

I am open to share about this technology with anyone who is interested to use it. If anyone needs this technology as well as other support i will give that free of charge but only condition is that they must promise that the benefits should go to the poor.

(Editor's note: powerpoint presentation is available to be sent through email. Please contact Paul directly email: biplabkp@rediffmail.com)



No comments: