Monday, January 5, 2009

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!


Welcome to all community organisers! This blog is hosted by the Southeast Asia Popular Communications Programme (SEAPCP). We are a network of community organising movements and organisations in the SEA region with key contacts in different parts of Asia, Pacific and the rest of the world!

A lot has been happening in the world of community organising and this blog is meant to provide a platform and space for organisers to share their stories and experiences (not forgetting photos, graphics and even resource materials!)

Take a look at these shots and get excited to actively use this blog with your peers in community organising. More power to you and to all community organisers all over the globe! Community Organisers of the world, UNITE!

4 comments:

Tan Jo Hann said...

come on friends and members start blogging!

Amena said...

Hey! Sorry for my absence, first of all, Happy New Year to all of you! and thx Jo Han for starting the blog. I'm Amena from Thailand. I work as a Communications Officer for Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) or Doctors Without Borders. I am one of the crazy Co. participants 2007. I came here today just only to introduce myself to the network of CO. Will share my craziness with you later.
Enjoy the day!

Hassan Nasir said...

Come on everyone lets increase the fire of the CO; use the shared spark we all received at CO courses 2007 and 2008; we need to spread it as many people as possible. I must share with you guys that today I was sitting with my friend Urs Umrani (Director of Development Consultants or DevCon) and shared with him CO process the SEAPCP way; he was very much excited to hear about it and asked me to do training for his teams which ware working with rural communities on girls' education.

Come lets share with everyone.

Thanam said...

Hey.. Nice to communicate with you all through our SEAPCP training... Happy New Year 2009 and Hope we can continue our Community Organising Process...